Morrissey on UK TV in the new year

Does anyone know anything about this documentary he's meant to be doing with Russell Brand. Last I heard of it was about a month ago, Russell saying on his show that he thought it would be happening.

Does anyone know anything about this documentary he's meant to be doing with Russell Brand. Last I heard of it was about a month ago, Russell saying on his show that he thought it would be happening.

Hmmm...we have to be patient.
Hopefully it'll be broadcasted sometime in 2008.

I'd say he'll be invited to go on JRoss again, as he was invited back a 2nd time after the interview (where Moz wore the red jacket).

What other possibilities are there? Jools Holland? The Culture Show? I'm not sure what music programmes Channel4/ITV these days.

Speaking of Russel Brand, did anyone get to read the review of his book in the Times today? I love reading reviews of terrible books ;)

Sadly no chance for Later...with Jools Holland because current series will end soon, new series will be on sometime in April or May.
When new album's out in autumn 2008, Morrissey will be on.

Apart from Jonathan Ross and The Culture Show(their current series will end soon), there aren't many programmes to plug the new single. :(

Back
Top Bottom