Rumor: Morrissey U.S. concert dates (Oct. 3 - Nov. 3, 2017) listed on Spotify

UPDATE July 27:

The dates no longer appear in Spotify.

Spotify is listing the following under the concerts -> all concerts section of Morrissey's entry on their app/site.

40413_spotify_us_dates.png

Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump let him in? Reckon that's a too right bloomin' onion daft wacker inn nn n it considering Steve has been living in LA since 1996 and it wouldn't surprise me if he is an American citizen but would never admit it so all you anti Americans can listen to America is not the World over and over and pray he will come to your backwards country just like 18 years ago and buy tickets. Just down the street from Uncle Steve is one of the largest Trump supporters in the USA. His name is Brittish hero and American citizen John Lydon. When will you people wake up? I reckon me wish Uncle Steve Steve gives us a break here in Southern California. It's only been 3 months since his last concert here and I haven't even worn my Be Kind to Morrissey T-shirt yet. It's still in the backseat.
YAH!!!! I love that I haven't checked the site for a couple of weeks, and on the very second thread that I click the Johnny Lard-o Lydon soap opera CONTINUES!! My fav Johnny Lardo + Trump + Uncle Steve soap opera of all time! Trump should move to Malibu and be roomies with Johnny Lard-o. They would both be way less weird if they did that.

The only thing I reckon-KNOW for SURE tho, is that there should be an instant and total reckon-recall on all the "Be Kind to Morrissey" tee-shirts "Or I'll Kill You" and there should be a reissue-reckon-repackage-reckon-gotta-reprint to:

"Be Kind to Morrissey
Or Johnny-Lardo might EAT YOU"

I think Lydon would help flog them too, if he got an even 8% less-than-a-lawnmower-change-of-oil cut on them.

Also P.S. Aztec, whaddaya mean it's in the backseat? You need to upgrade to a nice two-seater. It's summer!!!

ALSO SHOUTOUT TO CHAKA KHAN right now, who on last week's BBC's Pitch Battle, "didn't know what shortbread was" and thought it was "an item of jewelry"

Hey Chaka!! Are you listening to me?? Cuz gurlllllllllll!
When you said that, your brain was so smokin' hot you were on FI-YAH!!! :thumb: I love it ! :dancers::dancers::dancers:

Not by me.
What is your shoesize? :)

I know you are trying to be funny but since I am actually ordering shoes I am a EUR 44, UK10 and US10

I learned that a US10 is one EUR size for men and another for women.

I need new running shoes cause Adidas suck at those and only Asics will do.

YAH!!!! I love that I haven't checked the site for a couple of weeks, and on the very second thread that I click the Johnny Lard-o Lydon soap opera CONTINUES!! My fav Johnny Lardo + Trump + Uncle Steve soap opera of all time! Trump should move to Malibu and be roomies with Johnny Lard-o. They would both be way less weird if they did that.

The only thing I reckon-KNOW for SURE tho, is that there should be an instant and total reckon-recall on all the "Be Kind to Morrissey" tee-shirts "Or I'll Kill You" and there should be a reissue-reckon-repackage-reckon-gotta-reprint to:

"Be Kind to Morrissey
Or Johnny-Lardo might EAT YOU"

I think Lydon would help flog them too, if he got an even 8% less-than-a-lawnmower-change-of-oil cut on them.

Also P.S. Aztec, whaddaya mean it's in the backseat? You need to upgrade to a nice two-seater. It's summer!!!

ALSO SHOUTOUT TO CHAKA KHAN right now, who on last week's BBC's Pitch Battle, "didn't know what shortbread was" and thought it was "an item of jewelry"

Hey Chaka!! Are you listening to me?? Cuz gurlllllllllll!
When you said that, your brain was so smokin' hot you were on FI-YAH!!! :thumb: I love it ! :dancers::dancers::dancers:

I like Chaka Khan!
Still got the first album of Rufus.
ONCE YOU GET STARTED!!
She is a natural singer and no Maria Carey, Whitney Houston,etc,etc, with their extended vocal acrobacy can touch her!
:thumb:

Enough space in your wagon to transport the whole band. :p
Might save costs for Moz tooo!!
I shudder to think! But a long, mostly quiet car ride with Morrissey could be interesting. He strikes me as the type for whom silence isn't uncomfortable. I'm kind of the same way, believe it or not.

I know you are trying to be funny but since I am actually ordering shoes I am a EUR 44, UK10 and US10

I learned that a US10 is one EUR size for men and another for women.

I need new running shoes cause Adidas suck at those and only Asics will do.

I wasn't trying to be funny at your costs Urban.
Alas your shoes wouldn't fit me, EUR 45. :(
You seem to have quite some expertise in this matter too.
I will consult you, if you don't mind. :thumb:

I wasn't trying to be funny at your costs Urban.
Alas your shoes wouldn't fit me, EUR 45. :(
You seem to have quite some expertise in this matter too.
I will consult you, if you don't mind. :thumb:

Yeah, I did order a few shoes online back in the day but a website made me confused until they explained that a US10 is a EUR 44 for men. I mostly ordered shoes from England and they were all a UK10.

You are welcome to ask me anything and everything cause I am far too open for my own good, like an open book.

i do so hope morrissey comes to seattle. the idea that i might see him again has renewed all my affection for him. im even willing to put my illegal immigrant plans on hold just to see him again. :love:

i do so hope morrissey comes to seattle. the idea that i might see him again has renewed all my affection for him. im even willing to put my illegal immigrant plans on hold just to see him again. :love:

And there is another thing that links you together, ID papers. :D
I mean besides the blazer stuff and things.
I am jealous. :(

im sorry, gerrit, but none of us can choose who our soulmates are. we'll still go marketing together one day, you and i!

Oh, that's wonderful Rifke!
Such a nice thought.
You are a nice and kind bunny!
Always have been. :D

Oh, that's wonderful Rifke!
Such a nice thought.
You are a nice and kind bunny!
Always have been. :D
i agree--it is a lovely thought! i hope you have a big straw basket we can use to put all of our purchases in! i have a bag that is perfect for marketing, it's by the same company that made my tableware and features the same print as on my tableware, and heaven knows it's big enough--it's like the size of a small car--for taking marketing, but i fear because it's white it can only be used during the spring and summer months! i curse myself for not getting the black one instead!
d7864e3967a8a097f0c1f1f8dea370c7--large-tote-flower-market.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom