Boycott Letterman

senorita incognito

senorita incognito
Calling all Morrissey fans, vegetarians and anyone else who watched Letterman's June 29th show in utter disbelief...

If you'd like to participate in the boycott of the show and its sponsors, you can find contact info and a sample letter at blog.myspace.com/senoritaincognito or amidst the July 6 comments on Morrissey's "official" myspace.

NOTE: The CBS email address ([email protected]) is currently bouncing back mail because the mailbox is full. Hopefully it's full of protest letters, but just in case, KEEP TRYING!

THIS JUST IN: Google's ubiquitous tentacles have unearthed the contact info for Worldwide Pants, the Late Show's production company (i.e., where the buck stops). Use it well:

Rob Burnett
President and CEO
Worldwide Pants, Inc
1697 Broadway
New York, NY 10019
Phone: 212-975-5300
Fax: 212-975-4780

Last edited:
oh f***ing drop it already. it's not like Letterman ate the damn things right in front of his face and wiped his hands on Moz's suit. Morrissey himself said he didn't even SEE Letterman do it, but only found out about it after the fact. :rolleyes:

is this because letterman's use of animals for entertainment is cruel?

if you boycott letterman don't you have to boycott every pet owner as well? We make our dogs fetch, swim in nasty pond water, sit, shake, roll over.... is that any less cruel for just the lack of a camera or a sponsors?

morrissey72.jpg

Get a sense of humor....

Or do you suddenly think that MEAT should be banned in America, as well?

care to explain how?

cruel is cruel i would think. Its not a conditional thing. How can something only be "cruel" if someone makes a dime on it?

I don't think Letterman meant any offense. The ribs were not directed at Morrissey. It was for another joke about the stupid guy in the roof. I highly doubt Letterman even knows Morrissey is a vegatarian. He would not go all out to make a joke at Morrissey's expense when the majority of the people that were watching Letterman probably had no idea who Moz is.

PS: I still think Letterman sucks. He's not funny.
Moz should've done Conan instead. He fits in better with Conan's audience than Letterman's.
It's so much fun when Moz is on hipster shows that are on later. I remember Craig Kilborn being really good.

care to explain how?

cruel is cruel i would think. Its not a conditional thing. How can something only be "cruel" if someone makes a dime on it?

Profiting of exploiting animals is cruel.

If one has a pet, it normally means love. If you neglect or abuse your pet, for money or not, it's crime.

You want to take care of all those animals...be my guest...

yeah, like chickens and cows and pigs all run around breeding naturally like cockroaches...
and humans.

if you think you are helping to control the chicken, pig, and cow population by purchasing meat from Perdue and Shady Brook Farms... you are on crack.

yeah, like chickens and cows and pigs all run around breeding naturally like cockroaches...
and humans.

if you think you are helping to control the chicken, pig, and cow population by purchasing meat from Perdue and Shady Brook Farms... you are on crack.

Crack References? Are you Channelling Robby....

You are a Facist if you feel you have the right to tell people they CAN NOT eat meat...

I was a vegeterian by choice for 15 years..and Nobody is going to tell me one way or another WHAT I CAN AND CAN NOT DO

Seriously, When you're ready to open your Cow Petting Zoo let me know...

What LOGICAL purpose do you propose for Cows otherwise?

While I understand what you're saying, I don't think many Morrissey fans (at least not the ones on this board) watch Letterman regularly anyway. And although I'm also a vegetarian, I think this was just an unfortunate case of a joke gone wrong. It won't prevent me from using my Apple laptop or seeing "Ratatouille" if I want to.

Where is the mailbox if I want to Boycott The Boycott?

I don't think Letterman meant any offense. The ribs were not directed at Morrissey. It was for another joke about the stupid guy in the roof. I highly doubt Letterman even knows Morrissey is a vegatarian. He would not go all out to make a joke at Morrissey's expense when the majority of the people that were watching Letterman probably had no idea who Moz is.

PS: I still think Letterman sucks. He's not funny.
Moz should've done Conan instead. He fits in better with Conan's audience than Letterman's.
It's so much fun when Moz is on hipster shows that are on later. I remember Craig Kilborn being really good.

Indeed. I doubt Letterman or his staff bother to do that much research into their guests, especially ones he's not even interviewing. At least it never seems like it when I've watched the show! It was a harmless joke, and by Dave's standards, not a bad one.

I'd love it if Moz was on Conan, classic. Or even better, The Daily Show or The Colbert Report!!!! That would make my year...:D

Coiff.

Back
Top Bottom