Frink Thread Fight Club -

While it's mildly entertaining that he's doing Morrissey and others the favor of protecting them from me, it is kinda getting old. I use symbolic logic so I'm a threat to society? :confused:

You and I and others know you're hiding part of the story here. I guess you're withholding it because it embarrasses you. I really am not trying to publicly embarrass you. I'm just saying, you might want to consider why it is you're keeping this a secret, what the motive is, and whether it's in your best interest.

a secret in a oprah winfrey kind of way?

I've heard that jamescagney is works at the tabloids.

obama_makes_cover_of_the_national_e.jpg

Last edited:
No, you're too busy embarrassing yourself.

I personally try not to engage you in any way that will lead to some ongoing situation,

:rofl:

If you take something that someone else did personally that's your issue. End of story.

ORLY? KKK? Holocaust? Your take appears to be: anyone can say anything.

Dave, it's a hard fact, my statement is correct. You can't say or do absolutely anything you want, in real life, on Solo, on other forums, etc. As a mod, Bored knows this, or should know this, that people do get timeouts and booted for what they say and do here. There are certain things one could say here about the KKK or the Holocaust that would get you booted, and rightly so. And if you think those things are absurd examples that would never be posted on the Internet, it must be your first day on the Internet.

I think the words "Holocaust" or "KKK" are reminding you of some foolish extreme argument someone else made in the past, like perhaps someone comparing Bush to Hitler. But it's not just using those words that's absurd, it depends on how you use them.

Last edited:
The f***tard just needs to stfu and go away.

I totally agree with you.

Just FYI, over 20% of the words in your post were obscenities. Just sayin.

I totally agree with you.

Just FYI, over 20% of the words in your post were obscenities. Just sayin.
You do need to f*** off. You starve for attention. It's kind of sad. Don't get enough attention at home or is your wife too busy hanging out with the Morrissey blow up doll?

I know, right? Groovy, huh? Curse words are cool.

Oh, the typo.
I hate typos.
I first posted that "jamescagney is editor...." but tried to change it to

"works" because I thought you were better suited for just working there.

I forgot to delete "is."

The irony here, is that I actually typed "jamescagney is the editor-at-large..." but I changed it because I thought it would turn into another weighty issue. :rolleyes:

The irony here, is that I actually typed "jamescagney is the editor-at-large..." but I changed it because I thought it would turn into another weighty issue. :rolleyes:
:lbf:

You do need to f*** off. You starve for attention. It's kind of sad.

You're right! I do starve for attention! And you gave it to me! Thank you!!! I'm so happy thanks to you!!

I fooled you, I fooled you. I got the pig iron. I got all pig iron. :lbf:

You're right! I do starve for attention! And you gave it to me! Thank you!!! I'm so happy thanks to you!!

I fooled you, I fooled you. I got the pig iron. I got all pig iron. :lbf:
You do. No, it is really sad that look for it in such an obnoxious way. You should thank yourself.

Are you a closet case? You know a lot about steel.

i dont know wtf is going on here, too much to read, but i just wanna holla at iamnicola. more gif's, less blahblahblah around here.:thumb:

i dont know wtf is going on here, too much to read, but i just wanna holla at iamnicola. more gif's, less blahblahblah around here.:thumb:
Hey bb!
i5vmlf.jpg

Tags
benice2scarlet bscwazies bunchofwankers catfightsrhot cg = greatness cgeezer = love cgh8ersgtfonow cgintervention cgisawesome craaaazyyy crystalgeezer<3 dave4meth dr quinn erotomania i <3 crystal kicking off letthecrazygo real_pedophile scott4jackie shirtlickersrus uhoh viva hate we love cg <3
Back
Top Bottom