Full UK tour dates

Is there an Orange pre-sale this time? I have an Orange mobile but didn't know about the pre-sale so missed out on tickets last week :mad:

I have now registered for booking tickets through them and signed up for alerts about Moz gigs but haven't heard anything. :( What usually happens? Do they usually send you a link in advance if there is going to be pre-sale? I'm in work tomorrow so need to know asap if tickets are going on sale so that I can try to persuade someone to get one for me.

can someone help me with the expression: 'general admission' for the apollo in manchester? does it mean standing, or could it mean something else? when i look at the floorplan of the venue, 'general admission' is used for the standing section, but does it cover more than that, or...

i'm ignorant, i know.

can someone help me with the expression: 'general admission' for the apollo in manchester? does it mean standing, or could it mean something else? when i look at the floorplan of the venue, 'general admission' is used for the standing section, but does it cover more than that, or...

i'm ignorant, i know.

It'll be standing/shoving and pushing.

hoho it used to be so easy getting Morrissey tickets, what's happened? The internet perhaps? Box office poison wasn't the half of it. Good to see though...or not depending on your height and if you can get tickets that is.

Last edited:
I don't see the full list of venues on Ticketmaster UK. :( Hopefully they will add them before Friday.

yeah, i hope so. you can't register at seetickets can you? which means having to enter all your information as you order. which means stinky old bumheads taking your tickets from right under your nose.

I'm thinking of trying to get a ticket for Liverpool.

We assuming that tickets will be the same price as the Apollo?

Love PTxx.

Some of the area near the Borough hall is quite rough, but hey you could visit the Andy Capp statue...

Hi there! Used to be a member on here but haven't posted for ages and my account got deleted :(

Do any of you know how difficult it's going to be to get tickets this Friday?

I remember last time I had to resort to flee bay but really can't do that again.

Thanks, x

I still cannot believe he is playing great yarmouth - so close to me .

Any pre sales codes - please print - I'm on the search now too.

xxx

out of the venues announced, which ones are the smallest/the biggest?

i don't think i'll be able to make stirling. i might try for great yarmouth.

Back
Top Bottom