Full UK tour dates

i wonder..the full uk dates go on sale at seetickets on friday(Im talking about the london gigs..brixton etc). I wonder if ticketmaster will go on sale on the same day or are they out of it for london and only seetickets sell tickets for the final london gigs?
as tZTm still havent added the final dates yet (london etc) I couldnt find a contact email anywhere on the TM Uk site!
or is ticketmaster going onsale later than seetiickets maybe and even though seetickets will be sold out by the time Tm go on sale then..Tm still have their contigent of tickets ?

wasnt there the occasion that the london gigs (roundhouse) was only sold at seetickets and not at TM? or did join Tm later when everybody else got their tixs from seeticketws already back then?
can somebody remember that back then?

Last edited:
Ticketmaster is usually very late with adding new concerts to their site. So they might pop up as late as tomorrow morning. :rolleyes:

wasnt there the occasion that the london gigs (roundhouse) was only sold at seetickets and not at TM? or did join Tm later when everybody else got their tixs from seeticketws already back then?
can somebody remember that back then?

I remember all the Roundhouse tickets were on sale on the same day Friday 23rd November 2007 from SeeTickets, Ticketmaster and Roundhouse box office.

Last edited:
I have been on the phone to the Cambridge Corn Exchange today asking about these tickets.
According to them they have no knowledge of a contract for the concert to even happen. The only confirmation they have received is what they have read on the NME website. strange.

I have been on the phone to the Cambridge Corn Exchange today asking about these tickets.
According to them they have no knowledge of a contract for the concert to even happen. The only confirmation they have received is what they have read on the NME website. strange.

UK tour is in almost 6 months time, no surprise that some venues don't know the schedule in May 2009 yet.

Last edited:
UK tour is in almost in 6 months time, no surprise that some venues don't know the schedule in May 2009 yet.

But surely you would expect the venues to at least know something about the date bar something they have read on a website, especailly if apparently they are supposed to be selling tickets from their box office in less than 48 hours time. Further more the venue has bookings scheduled up to July '09.

whatever, I'm probably just paranoid.

But surely you would expect the venues to at least know something about the date bar something they have read on a website, especailly if apparently they are supposed to be selling tickets from their box office in less than 48 hours time. Further more the venue has bookings scheduled up to July '09.

whatever, I'm probably just paranoid.

I wouldn't worry sometimes its the manager dealing with the promoter and the box office staff get to know about it later.

Probably better if you have all us lot phoning up every day begging them for tickets :D

i just realised that,
no hartlepool and no yarmouth!!
strange... :confused:

Does anyone know if tickets are being sold at the box office in Cambridge? Or are your chances better online? Thanks if anyone can help advise.

No Yarmouth???? Noooo, what do you do? Maybe they will just be on gigs and tours?

Edit: sorry just checked and both dates are showing on G&T, I freaked out a little bit there!

Hartlepool Borough Hall

Delighted to say that I managed to get tickets for this one this morning.

I went to see Morrissey last time he played there and it was a great night. It was a good venue as I recall - I don't think it's widely used for concerts and at the time I got the impression that his show there was (it seemed) a once in a lifetime experience for Morrissey, the venue and the crowd alike. It's great that he's now returning again.

Really excited about this show.

Back
Top Bottom