Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

yeah. I feel ok actually, I've done my workout, had a litre and a half of water and now I'm finishing the last sleeve on my friends jumper. Get me!

I was going to open a bottle of wine tonight, because I has a Stig again :), but it transpires that V is doing something with school at the local radio station tonight and has to be picked up at 10. 15pm. Oh well. :rolleyes:

I was going to open a bottle of wine tonight, because I has a Stig again :), but it transpires that V is doing something with school at the local radio station tonight and has to be picked up at 10. 15pm. Oh well. :rolleyes:
bugger! Oh well, there's always tomorrow I guess :) I'm not drinking again now til next weekend (I know, I know binge drinking blah blah)

Oh, I go over there once in a blue moon just to see if there's a good scrap going on. But it could never compete with the Men in Drag thread. ;)

the best thread for ages, isn't my dear:)

I'm glad I've finally contributed something useful here. :)

so, much there was a naked solo fans thread, which i mostly posted in:D, that you missed. I think the moderators locked it or deleted it:(

Dammit! I was at work and missed it!

PM please. :o

i cant decide what slush flavor to use with my snoopy snow cone machine ,should it be grape or cherry.

snoopy_snocone.jpg

Dude! I had one of these when I was small! My uncle got one for me for Christmas.

I believe that someone here said to me, "When in doubt, always go with grape."

I wish I could remember who that was. . . :rolleyes:

are my newly varnished toenails dry enough for me to move yet? hmmmmmmm....... *prods* maybe...

4. Best Childhood Memory (Ages 0-16)
Meeting the chuckle brothers when i was 6

5. What Can You Cook Best?
Lentil soup

I am thinking can Sweet & Tender Hooligan ever survive this HUMILIATION..:guitar:

Lentil soup. Way to heat something up...:p

I was proud of that when i was six!

I can heat up Lentil soup very well :D.

Don't mess with me mate i know where you live:p

Help!!! She really DOES know where i live...:eek:

Don't ruin your future by killing me....I'm not worth it...:tears:

Ha ha and you will be there tonight:p :eek:

Oh i wont waste my time killing you. I'll just drive you mad and then you shall run out on the road screaming and then get ran over. That way I don't get done.

I will use your last post as evidence. No one can think of a murder plan THAT quickly. You..You..You've thought about this..:eek:

I even dreamt last night that you were chasing me through the woods with a Chainsaw and an evil grin.....:(

Have i told you lately that your soup heating skills are second to none?

It could be my last meal....:p

Oh dear i didn't think posting that through:p.. now you have evidence!

:eek: I would never chase you through the woods with a chainsaw - ha ha.
My soup heating skills are great.

Do you not have a computer when you are at collage?

Everyone in the local area talks about nothing else but your soup heating skills - it's all in the wrist action apparently..:)

You wouldn't chase me, but you would wait behind a tree:eek:

Last word to me....:guitar:

:( mah dad won't be getting out of work until like 6. D:

stupid consultants being lazy and skipping over shit.

blah.

oh and apparently he is working on my birthday tho he plans to 'leave early'.

bah. yet he can take off for his frikkin anniversary. >.<

this heat is apparently making me grumpy.

Gary Numan can certainly rock :guitar:

Cars :cool: :guitar: This was my bro's fave dude and so, his 'theme song' too. I love to drive to this ;) and I always think of him :D

why am i watching "dont forget the lyrics" ?

cuz u like mindless TV

I am thinking that I'm hungry. My 'brunch' was at church. A bakery fresh chocolate cake with chocolate filling and frosting :horny: but that was 6 hrs ago... Donger. Need. Food! :p

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom