Swedish newspaper labels Morrissey racist

Re:

Oh - and is Uncleskinny the voice of Morrissey's unspoken thoughts then? Morrissey indicated support for UKIP, which are no more a racist party than Morrissey is a racist singer.

There seems to be a lot of wannabe NME journos here squawking racist at anything that doesn't fit their nice right-on world view, and twisting things out of context whenever they can.

Morrissey was wrongly called racist by the NME - is it any surprise he can identify with a party that is wrongly called racist by self-appointed moral arbiters? Most of whom are overwhelmingly white and haven't a clue about real racism or they wouldn't be undermining the problem by conflating it with a series of unrelated issues.

Intelligent people don't take Morrissey's words literally. He uses the controversy for attention seeking.
He doesn't bother to register to vote which is a pity.

Carry on supporting UKIP, but everyone doesn't pay attention to your opinion.

When John Redwood was challenging the leadership of Conservative Party, Morrissey said that he preferred Redwood because he found John Major was boring.

This example shows that he was playing a game, he didn't care about political consequences.

Re:

He can't register to vote if he lives abroad... Morrissey doesn't need attention - though he may need to amuse himself sometimes ... no one has to pay any attention to my opinions, but thank you for doing so ... Redwood would indeed have made a more interesting Tory PM than Major - what's wrong with that observation?

Intelligent people don't need to take anyone's words literally - they simply refashion them and reinterpret them to suit their own ends...

Adam Svanell is another lazy "so-called" journalist who is only capable of scrawling hear-say.

Pamela Anderson once appeared a promo video with Morrissey, they don't hang out.
As Uncleskinny said Morrissey didn't mean to support a racist party, he used the opportunity to get an attention.

Are you and Peter spokespeople for Morrissey?

I thought Julia had that job. If Morrissey supports UKIP and even says so on record then maybe that is the case. I do not know and neither do you lot.

Re:

He can't register to vote if he lives abroad... Morrissey doesn't need attention - though he may need to amuse himself sometimes ... no one has to pay any attention to my opinions, but thank you for doing so ... Redwood would indeed have made a more interesting Tory PM than Major - what's wrong with that observation?

Intelligent people don't need to take anyone's words literally - they simply refashion them and reinterpret them to suit their own ends...

UK must be very unique if their citizens living abroad cannot register and vote. Most other countries have loads of voters abroad voting at the countries embassy and such. When it comes to your end words then Kewpie does that a lot on here. She is so angry but her political views are as lonely and isolated as a penguin on a melting piece of ice in a heatwave.

Back
Top Bottom