New Morrissey interview in TT Kultur / DN.se, Hallandsposten (Swedish)

Re: New Interview

His views on Sweden are very old and date back to when Sweden did not have problems like we do now. It is a tourists view on a country he knows very little about. The changes in recent years have been dramatic. But he ignores politics so what does he know?

Certainly appears to be credible evidence of a link between red meat intake and bowel cancer:
http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Goodfood/Pages/red-meat.aspx

There's a lot of mentions of processed meat there. Nitrites are added to processed meats like sausages, pies, and cooked and prepared meats as antioxidants to keep them pink - the compound soaks up an oxygen molecule to turn to nitrate. The problem is that nitrites react with free amine groups to make nitrosamines, which are indeed carcinogenic. Red meat per se - not so sure. I suppose was wondering if, for example, someone who hasn't had any xenobiotic protein for, say, 30 years, has a lesser chance of colerectal cancer than someone who has the occasional steak?

P.

She's from Leeds!

What do you expect out of someone from that place, sweetness and light?

Amy Dingle had her say......

Best Anon. insult I've had in ages.

There's a lot of mentions of processed meat there. Nitrites are added to processed meats like sausages, pies, and cooked and prepared meats as antioxidants to keep them pink - the compound soaks up an oxygen molecule to turn to nitrate. The problem is that nitrites react with free amine groups to make nitrosamines, which are indeed carcinogenic. Red meat per se - not so sure. I suppose was wondering if, for example, someone who hasn't had any xenobiotic protein for, say, 30 years, has a lesser chance of colerectal cancer than someone who has the occasional steak?

P.

Delighted you picked up on that aspect and I know I am the one who made you read up on it as you were very aggressive as usual when I first mentioned it way back.

I watched a programme about that yesterday and since humans "eat with their eyes" so to speak they add that but not in Finland where all meat is grey when it comes to sausages and the other things you mention.

I fear they are mixing apples with pears here.

Hehe.. here come our second common point Mr Morrissey " a sky full of 747..."
After my chinese pendentif neck comment, welcome to my group ANTI-CHEMTRAIL !!
Yes our skies is full of that shit google it : chemtrail over Paris !!
A. :brows:

Delighted you picked up on that aspect and I know I am the one who made you read up on it as you were very aggressive as usual when I first mentioned it way back.

I watched a programme about that yesterday and since humans "eat with their eyes" so to speak they add that but not in Finland where all meat is grey when it comes to sausages and the other things you mention.

I fear they are mixing apples with pears here.

I forgot to add that we all should take antibiotics and enzymes because they kill the baddies in your stomach. I suspect that people that get cancer from meat may be in need of enzymes to help break down meat. If meat are left in the stomach then that may cause problems and not just with cancer.

Perhaps Morrissey should be dissected for medical science. He appears to be a unique medical miracle, whose cancer will either be in remission or poised to take his life purely on the strength of how many people buy tickets to see him. Cut him up. It's the right thing to do.

Morrissey the persona is as much a construct as Ziggy Stardust, Johnny Rotten or Billy Idol et al. The idea that he is somehow more honest and 'real' as an artiste is laughable. The guy who claimed he never used the internet, yet had an email address for years, the guy who claims not to give a shit about working out, but employed a personal trainer … and on it goes. Like so many, Bowie, Lennon, great artistes but as human beings, as selfish and as self obsessed as the rest of humanity.

yeah most things he says seem irrelevant and like bullshit these days.Funny thing is he acts like he hates this web page so much but somehow he always manages to address things that are said on here. It almost seems sometimes like he does look at this site.

I forgot to add that we all should take antibiotics and enzymes because they kill the baddies in your stomach. I suspect that people that get cancer from meat may be in need of enzymes to help break down meat. If meat are left in the stomach then that may cause problems and not just with cancer.
The problem with anti biotics is that they not only kill all bad but all good too

This Uncleskinny or P or whatever the f*** he wants to be called, truly strikes me as a hopeless figure. Talk about a disgruntled, aggressive, hostile, narrow minded, bitter and hateful bastard of a man! Every single one of his posts depresses the hell out of me. Jesus.
Why all the darkness, P? Maybe you should find another forum? One that's more in sync with your interests, perhaps? Morrissey and his fans just makes you bitter and angry. Is it worth the aggra-vay-shee-on?

This Uncleskinny or P or whatever the f*** he wants to be called, truly strikes me as a hopeless figure. Talk about a disgruntled, aggressive, hostile, narrow minded, bitter and hateful bastard of a man! Every single one of his posts depresses the hell out of me. Jesus.
Why all the darkness, P? Maybe you should find another forum? One that's more in sync with your interests, perhaps? Morrissey and his fans just makes you bitter and angry. Is it worth the aggra-vay-shee-on?

That's a tad harsh.

Women have regular cancer smears. Women have mamagrams. You- you f***ing insipid excuse for a human being, have a routine test on your throat for Barrats ... and profit from it for all its worth. You are a pitiful, deplorable waste of space. You complain about everything and everybody. I utterly detest every thing about you now.Go sit on a cancer ward overnight with the real terrifying truth all around you. You make me sick! Of course, this post will be deemed too risky and banned.

I will never forget a female relatives fight against this bastardwanking disease, it was breast cancer and I held her in my arms when the drugs failed to reach her pain, the smell was awful, the drugs didn't do f*** all, there was blood all over the bed, it was a life changing experience.
The saddest thing from this story is she new she had the lump from a very early stage but was to afraid to go to the doctors.
Yes I know I'm a bastard on this site BUT ! Check your balls and your tits and any other lumps you feel, your G P doesn't give a shit.
This time last year I noticed blood in my poo and shit myself ( New Years eve) I booked myself in and they found two large polyps which they removed easily , (I felt no pain at all)
It's a bastard illness, fight it and book an appointment with your G P.
Take the piss or get on board and let's fight cancer

Benny-the-Briti-Butcher

Sweden's beloved IKEA is responsible for the systematic deforestation of 700,000 acres of 600 year old trees. Their carbon footprint is quadruple that of Canada. I can't say I'm exactly envious of Sweden. They are master marketers.

Most of the animal-product consumers I've seen have flabby bellies. Maybe you're one of the rare exceptions, but everywhere I go I see flabby bellies and they gross me out big time. I'm a fit & healthy hard-body vegan myself. I may be fair skinned, but "pale," I don't think so.

Anyway, I totally agree with Moz about air pollution too. Around here the trend is for people to idle their engines for no reason at all. They may be sitting in the cars playing around or they may exit their cars to make transactions. Either way, they idle their engines polluting the air. They will even do it if their parking space is right next to table & chairs of a coffee shop with people sitting at them. I really don't get it.

Ninety percent of the men in my area have pot bellies. So eating meat is no guarantee of health. They probably eat large portions, simple carbs, lots of sugar and fat, and don't exercise. The women? Many are emaciated from meth abuse. It's a real contrast. The vegan men in Sedona all look like concentration camp victims. My old roommate was one of them.

You don't need the Lancet....He said we were all dying. Not dying of cancer but...dying.

Of course that's the truth....but we don't want to hear that.

Ever think about switching to All You Need is Morrissey? I think you would blend in very well there at Sycophant Central. Your Moz apologetics are insufferable.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm healthy! So that's one.

Nearly every vegetarian/vegan person I know (and I know a lot of them) under the age of 70 is, as far as I know, healthy. Same goes for the omnivorous people I know. I generally don't ask my friends for medical records, though, and I definitely don't rely on a person's appearance to determine their level of health. I guess I just know lots of healthy people! Of course, most people I know are aware that a well-balanced diet is something you need to consciously partake in, and that it's not as simplistic as "I eat meat" or "I don't eat meat." That's just silly—neither one of those distinctions means much in terms of overall health without the rest of a person's diet and lifestyle taken into consideration.

I thought you said you had an autoimmune disorder.

- - - Updated - - -

My dearest friend, whom I've known for 28 years, became a vegetarian at age 10 and turned vegan at 20. She battled anorexia when she was 16, but, thankfully, received help from doctors and nutritionists and got back on track to wellness. She's still extremely cautious about her body weight, but she's quite active and all of her numbers are normal. At 41 she is the picture of health. She also carried two beautiful baby boys - both born vegetarian and healthy as horses. A lot of our mutual friends are vegetarians, as well, and all seem to be doing quite well.

Yes I know dear. And I am glad your friend found a healthier way to channel her obsession with control and compulsion to restrict. Better vegan than dead.

I'm not so sure. The same goes for Bum Boy and Johnny Boy. Deranged yobbos, unaware of the passing of time and that this life is the only life they'll ever get.

Ohhhooo....I like it. Very good observation. " ...unaware of the passing of time and that this is the only life they'll ever get."

- - - Updated - - -

Ninety percent of the men in my area have pot bellies. So eating meat is no guarantee of health. They probably eat large portions, simple carbs, lots of sugar and fat, and don't exercise. The women? Many are emaciated from meth abuse. It's a real contrast. The vegan men in Sedona all look like concentration camp victims. My old roommate was one of them.

You had a roommate? You need to gain fifty pounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweden's beloved IKEA is responsible for the systematic deforestation of 700,000 acres of 600 year old trees. Their carbon footprint is quadruple that of Canada. I can't say I'm exactly envious of Sweden. They are master marketers.

Good call...I was waiting for someone to bring that one up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom