Tobias / Hart discussion

A

Anonymous

i wished in melbs he’d got angie hart up to do there is a light with him
Angie Hart is one of my favourite singers and is as Melbourne as you can get but Jesse Tobias allegedly treated her really badly so I'd never want that to happen.

Angie Hart is one of my favourite singers and is as Melbourne as you can get but Jesse Tobias allegedly treated her really badly so I'd never want that to happen.
“The songwriting process, Jesse is very open to it and luckily I can express myself how I want to. It's obvious as we're writing the songs that I'm talking about us and he's cool with that. I'm lucky because I talk about some pretty crazy things and he's fine with that. But none of the cheating songs have anything to do with him." She laughs at the insistent tone in her voice. "I write about friends, not about characters, or my relationship with somebody. If it's really f---ing awful then it's not about Jesse."

- Angie Hart

“The songwriting process, Jesse is very open to it and luckily I can express myself how I want to. It's obvious as we're writing the songs that I'm talking about us and he's cool with that. I'm lucky because I talk about some pretty crazy things and he's fine with that. But none of the cheating songs have anything to do with him." She laughs at the insistent tone in her voice. "I write about friends, not about characters, or my relationship with somebody. If it's really f---ing awful then it's not about Jesse."

- Angie Hart
That quote is from an article in 2005 when she was still married to Jesse.

Can you please provide your proof about Jesse being "terrible to Angie" because you can't say such damaging things without providing proof. Otherwise, it's obviously you are a scorned girl who was rejected by him, or some type of jealous individual.

Yep, and in article from 2007:

I remind her that two years ago, when about to tour Australia with Splendid, she told me that "none of the cheating songs [on the Splendid album] have anything to do with him [her husband]. I write about friends, not about characters or my relationship with somebody. If it's really f---ing awful then it's not about Jesse."

She laughs now as I read this back to her. "That's not true any more," she says.

Can you please provide your proof about Jesse being "terrible to Angie" because you can't say such damaging things without providing proof. Otherwise, it's obviously you are a scorned girl who was rejected by him, or some type of jealous individual.
No, just protective of one our own.

What a grossly inappropriate thread. This website gets more appalling by the minute.

As a relative new comer to Moz's online fan forums, why is Jesse Tobias widely disliked? The live band sounds great from what I've heard - especially when Whyte was back in the fold. Also, dare I ask, where does 'Booyah' originate from in relation to Morrissey? :ROFLMAO:

As a relative new comer to Moz's online fan forums, why is Jesse Tobias widely disliked? The live band sounds great from what I've heard - especially when Whyte was back in the fold. Also, dare I ask, where does 'Booyah' originate from in relation to Morrissey? :ROFLMAO:

Because jesse is the least skilled guitarist and songwriter Moz has ever had.

He is a total prick and he should consider him self very lucky he was able to latch on to MOZ and then slowly dilute his musical output with his mediocre chug rock power chord noise that he calls guitar playing.
He is a regular c*** to fans, even kicking them from stage and trying to hit them with his crappy guitar.
He has been "playing" for MOZ longer than Alain, but hasn't written nearly as many songs as him.
MOZ even brought back Alain to write songs for the last recorded album because jesse just can't deliver any tunes.

Alain Whyte has written the most and some of the best songs for MOZ's solo career.
Alain is extremely talent on guitar and at songwriting!
Alain is always very kind to fans.

Some say the reason Alain is no longer in the band is because the crowd would cheer much louder for him than any other band member when Moz would do the introductions. jesse couldn't handle the love fans gave Alain, so he had the tour manager disrespect Alain into leaving and taking Gustavo with him.

Then jesse hired a girl that needs backing tracks to cover how weak of a guitarist she is to take over for Alain, I guess to try to make his power chords sound better or something. But now without Alain and Boz... Moz now has the weakest band he has ever had.

Because jesse is the least skilled guitarist and songwriter Moz has ever had.

He is a total prick and he should consider him self very lucky he was able to latch on to MOZ and then slowly dilute his musical output with his mediocre chug rock power chord noise that he calls guitar playing.
He is a regular c*** to fans, even kicking them from stage and trying to hit them with his crappy guitar.
He has been "playing" for MOZ longer than Alain, but hasn't written nearly as many songs as him.
MOZ even brought back Alain to write songs for the last recorded album because jesse just can't deliver any tunes.

Alain Whyte has written the most and some of the best songs for MOZ's solo career.
Alain is extremely talent on guitar and at songwriting!
Alain is always very kind to fans.

Some say the reason Alain is no longer in the band is because the crowd would cheer much louder for him than any other band member when Moz would do the introductions. jesse couldn't handle the love fans gave Alain, so he had the tour manager disrespect Alain into leaving and taking Gustavo with him.

Then jesse hired a girl that needs backing tracks to cover how weak of a guitarist she is to take over for Alain, I guess to try to make his power chords sound better or something. But now without Alain and Boz... Moz now has the weakest band he has ever had.
In regards to the solo output, I definitely agree that Alain has cowrote some of the very best, Boz also had his name next to a few of the songs I consider some of Moz's best too. I was unaware of Carmen allegedly using backing tracks, is this widely known and is there any evidence? I appreciate the run down though, thank you. I've watched a few shows since Alain has departed and it seems as if the band are still really tight to my ears, I'd have said they were better than what was doing the rounds post World Peace is None of Your Business in all honesty, but you guys will have been following/listening to a lot more than what I have done in the last 10 years or so. I really do hope Alain finds his way back into the fold once again, as it is significantly better having him than not!

In regards to the solo output, I definitely agree that Alain has cowrote some of the very best, Boz also had his name next to a few of the songs I consider some of Moz's best too. I was unaware of Carmen allegedly using backing tracks, is this widely known and is there any evidence? I appreciate the run down though, thank you. I've watched a few shows since Alain has departed and it seems as if the band are still really tight to my ears, I'd have said they were better than what was doing the rounds post World Peace is None of Your Business in all honesty, but you guys will have been following/listening to a lot more than what I have done in the last 10 years or so. I really do hope Alain finds his way back into the fold once again, as it is significantly better having him than not!
Jeeeze, Dean please don't take as gospel truth all PJ says. I still don't understand all the ill will that's thrown Jesse's way. Yes the tour manager is in the frame for Alain sadly leaving (again) but I don't think there's any proof "evil Jesse" was behind it.
It now turns out he was married to Angie Heart, and people are now implying he was cruel to her too.
Just like Boz he's stepped in when things have got dodgy with overenthusiatic fans on stage, but who wouldn't?
The only crime as far as I can see is that he's moody and quiet.
I can't help you with the Booyah thing.

...backing tracks, is this widely known and is there any evidence?
This backing track thing that keeps coming up. Maybe there was an issue when the girls were brought in at such short notice and something was created to carry a song along, I don't know but no way can it be because of any lack of playing skills.

This backing track thing that keeps coming up. Maybe there was an issue when the girls were brought in at such short notice and something was created to carry a song along, I don't know but no way can it be because of any lack of playing skills.
Not backing tracks. Lies abound here. Stay on guard. One of the persistent campaign, by half a dozen posters, often new or guest, is to smear Jesse, usually in an attempt to show Alain in the best light. May Alain not really be associated with such malicious actors.

If they are using a backing track, I don’t see why it’s such a big issue. Just last year, with Alain in the band, you could clearly hear a pre-recorded Acoustic guitar track on “Our Frank”

Not backing tracks. Lies abound here. Stay on guard. One of the persistent campaign, by half a dozen posters, often new or guest, is to smear Jesse, usually in an attempt to show Alain in the best light. May Alain not really be associated with such malicious actors.

Hear hear ! (y)(y)(y)

Jesse and I are just fine. I don’t know where these snarky comments are coming from. It says more about the people posting lies…

Back
Top Bottom