Weight Watchers clinic floor collapses under dieters

Masternoob35.gif

I'm impressed that he was able to suck in that gut for even just a little while.

this was a couple of years ago, and I weighed more than I do now, and less than the old dude in the clip :o
but yeah, I wa on a beach, no shirt, and so yeah, I sucked it in, the first hour was pretty easy :eek:
the second not so much, I could feel the over worked abs start to twitch
my lady friend seemed to enjoy my herculean effort cuz I scored that night :thumb:
so yeah, suck it in boys, you never know what it'll get you :)

as for the initial story, how sad :tears:

Last edited:
First we laugh at people drinking diet soda, then we laugh at people at a diet clinic. The people who diet but despite it are still fat.

Meanwhile, the people we heroicize and applaud and hold up as examples, the people who drop all the pounds when they get a brain and stop eating all the crap. The ones who got fat by making bad decisions and eating fatty sugary crap.

We've got it all backwards.

First we laugh at people drinking diet soda, then we laugh at people at a diet clinic. The people who diet but despite it are still fat.

they seem to be doing it wrong.

Fat people are funny, that's why god made them fat, so we can laugh at them. A bit like the Proboscis Monkey, they are hilarious, imagine a fat one. I would split my sides.

I wonder will the outcome of the investigation into the building's collapse be made public.

I don't know.
Before they make a decision, they must be certain they've weighed all the evidence.

I can't speak for everyone, but I wasn't laughing at the people at the diet clinic. I was laughing at the circumstances.
It was an unfortunate incident, of course; but I find some degree of humor in the story.

Oh, and just because they're at a "diet clinic" doesn't mean they're committed to eating healthy and exercising.
AND before you go off on your tangent; I'm going to assume that most of the people there do not have any underlying health issues; otherwise I'd guess they'd be on their Doctor's recommended eating plan, and not weight watchers.

I don't know.
Before they make a decision, they must be certain they've weighed all the evidence.

:lbf:

I can't speak for everyone, but I wasn't laughing at the people at the diet clinic. I was laughing at the circumstances.
It was an unfortunate incident, of course; but I find some degree of humor in the story.

It is humorous. And who's to say the participants on the course didn't find the incident amusing themselves?

It is humorous. And who's to say the participants on the course didn't find the incident amusing themselves?

That's an excellent point. Collapsing building, followed by a weigh-in... sounds hilarious. Why, *anyone* would find that humorous. :rolleyes:

I can't say none of them found it humorous, but I think it likely at least half of them did not. Keep in mind this is *Sweden,* reportedly the thinnest country in Europe statistically speaking, a country that is not known to tolerate fat people that graciously under the best of circumstances.

It is funny. The fact that your humorless dispensation doesn't find it so doesn't lessen the fact.

Riiiiiiight... because I've never said anything funny here, or laughed at someone else's joke. I'm so sorry collapsing buildings aren't funny to me. :crazy:

Tags
fatties go boom
Back
Top Bottom