What song are you listening to right now?

Wild Turkey is the bomb! And I do bless it!

wt101_2016_label.jpg

Thanks and here's to ya.
The only thing is, you'll never catch The Wild Turkey havin' respect for wild turkey bourbon. Never. Those people are straight evil.
Just this last year, they hired the crappy actor matthew mccougny to distribute 5,000 murdered Turkeys to the slobs of kentucky.
They get no love from The Wild Turkey community.

Oh! That was lovely!!!!!

I was in an "ethereal mood" actually, so it perfectly fitted the situation.
I was listening to:

I like Henry Flynt because he has his anti-art philosophy....

flynt.JPEG

... BUT then when he plays music, he often forgets he is meant to be an "anti-artist" and delivers pure art.

that's easily one of my favorite Flynt pieces, went through a period of having that on repeat and going about my day, it's perfect. Makes me think of Tony Conrad whom I've met and seen perform a couple times, saw his film FLICKER at a theater and seeing that on a large screen was nothing short of amazing, the screen kept opening up and swallowing me ! :fearscream::lbf: stronger than my dream machine, I wasn't expecting that & was happily surprised.

outerview....

where the heavens fall apart ......

:lbf:

great live audio of these 3 at link below... radio ....
http://freemusicarchive.org/music/TC_Genesis/

<>

that's easily one of my favorite Flynt pieces, went through a period of having that on repeat and going about my day, it's perfect. Makes me think of Tony Conrad whom I've met and seen perform a couple times, saw his film FLICKER at a theater and seeing that on a large screen was nothing short of amazing, the screen kept opening up and swallowing me ! :fearscream::lbf: stronger than my dream machine, I wasn't expecting that & was happily surprised.

outerview....

where the heavens fall apart ......

:lbf:

great live audio of these 3 at link below... radio ....
http://freemusicarchive.org/music/TC_Genesis/
<>

Silly me, I wanted to surprise you with Henry Flynt.... You didn't just knew him, but you had obsessively listened to him!!!! :bow::bow::bow: (My trimple adoration to the back Sun)

... and you brought Mr. Conrad!!!!!!!!! As usual, it is you the one who surprises me!

I guess Pauline has to be invited.

Of course I love Flicker, I love Conrad I will end up building a shrine for you!!!

I thought about posting something by Aaron Dilloway, but I prefer Pauline! :love:

Silly me, I wanted to surprise you with Henry Flynt.... You didn't just knew him, but you had obsessively listened to him!!!! :bow::bow::bow: (My trimple adoration to the back Sun)

... and you brought Mr. Conrad!!!!!!!!! As usual, it is you the one who surprises me!

I guess Pauline has to be invited.

Of course I love Flicker, I love Conrad I will end up building a shrine for you!!!

I thought about posting something by Aaron Dilloway, but I prefer Pauline! :love:

Of course on course and always a pleasant drive with Pauline. Always did prefer her accordion/vocal drones over her earlier electronic work. Thanks ! :thumb:

Getting heavy here ...& kinda the flip side to the coin to Jajouka...

the Japanese GAGAKU royal court music. .... PLAY LOUD ! :D

below is more 'educational', but good none the less..

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom