For Britain site posts Morrissey endorsement page

Posted by the party this AM:

Morrissey supports For Britain - For Britain

We’ve had another clear endorsement from Morrissey!

You might have seen on social media that legendary musician Morrissey has been spotted proudly displaying his For Britain badge - twice!

full

Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears.

MORRISSEY IS ON BOARD - JOIN HIM!

People of all backgrounds are joining For Britain… we have members who have come from Labour, the Conservatives, the Greens, Ukip, and other parties and none. They join because they increasingly realise what we stand for - decency, fairness, compassion, justice, and above all, Britain.

This is beginning to shine despite the attacks we endure from all sides, attacks which make us stronger.

On top of this, we have just won our first seats - we beat Labour in the north and the Tories in the south. We achieved this while standing only a small number of candidates - just imagine what we can do as we grow! We came second in several other seats and have gained more than ALL other parties in various seats around the country.

For Britain is the future and more people realise this.

JOIN US NOW, be ahead of the curve, and be a part of this historic movement. No new party has made an impact like this in our lifetime!

Also posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Canada news website ETCanada are rattling about the For Britain story. They mention Fiona Dodwell on it, who was defending him, funny cos all other comments on there are negative but she keeps going, does old dodwell

https://etcanada.com/news/451051/mo...wearing-badge-of-far-right-for-britain-party/

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what Hofmann and Reelfountain among others claim. It's a bit strange for For Britian to claim support for a nation station such as Israel on one hand and then deny the very reason the nation state developed but .... that's contrarian, populist racists for you.

Have For Britain come out and said they deny the Holocaust?(which if they had doesn't seem like it should matter much)

Just saw these so thought I'd add them here:

Farage quotes

"The European Parliament, in their foolishness, have voted for increased maternity pay". LedByDonkeys

"We need to move to an insurance-based system of health care". LedByDonkeys

Man of the people my arse. First he's pissed that maternity pay will be increased and next he's looking to out-source and sell-off parts of the NHS so that we'll all have to pay insurance for currently free services.

What a bastard!

Have For Britain come out and said they deny the Holocaust?(which if they had doesn't seem like it should matter much)

This isn't at all clear. What are you asking? I'll make some assumptions in the hope that I'm correct (happy to be corrected) .....

For Britain actively promotes those who's chief job description is holocaust denier. Has it come out and said it denies the holocaust directly - not to my knowledge. However, it hasn't ever clearly explained why it drapes itself in the holocaust denier cloak. So the point, I think was, how can it support Israel under these conflciting circumstances? I don't believe it genuinely can.

Oh, and I'd argue that it matters very much.

More Farage quotes:

"If a democracy cannot change it's mind, it ceases to be a democracy". LedByDonkeys

"I never promised it (Brexit) woud be a huge success". LedByDonkeys

"If Brexit is a disaster, I will go and live abroad, I'll go and live somewhere else". LedByDonkeys

Oh, and one from fellow bastard Anne Widdicombe:

"Homosexual acts are wrongful". LedByDonkeys

I haven't found any yet from Annunziata Rees-Mogg. I guess she still uses blood and parchment. Evil hunt supporting bastard.

This is what their democarcy looks like. This is what their democracy sounds like.

If you are white and privileged you're ok, chum. If you're anything else you're f***ed!

So ......

ReelFountain
Hofmann
Neal Cassady

Jack Renshaw was today jailed for life.

Hero? Or villain?

Discuss ...........

Nice to see you up and about after your nap. How about an answer? Too tricky for you, is it? I thought as much. Typical.

Sorry, he was a commodities broker.

Gosh you really do like the troll icon don't you. Do you think it possible that you could stop Not responding to anonymous posts and also NOT respond with the troll icon. Give one of the other icons a go for a change.

P.S. I found your crown. Nigel Farage was using it as a cock ring. Not that he's got a big cock - just that he is a cock.

Gosh you really do like the troll icon don't you. Do you think it possible that you could stop Not responding to anonymous posts and also NOT respond with the troll icon. Give one of the other icons a go for a change.

P.S. I found your crown. Nigel Farage was using it as a cock ring. Not that he's got a big cock - just that he is a cock.
I'll reply just this once to ask you a question: when have I used the troll button?

Nice to see you up and about after your nap. How about an answer? Too tricky for you, is it? I thought as much. Typical.
Haven't read about this yet, but do I really need to?

MI5 created a faux-right wing group called National Action - an update on their old creation Combat 18, for the social media internet age. So whereas C18 was about real fists and boots, NA was about posting silly messages online (a bit like what we're doing now). MI5 used agent provocateurs to lure young vulnerable or naive misfits into right wing politics, set them up by making sure they got lots of photos of them with Nazi flags etc, pay for uniforms and flags and logos, even pay for a visit to a German concentration camp (more photos) and and then finally arrest the lot and, put them on trial as terrorists to encourage lots of headlines about 'The rise of the evil far right' or 'The far right is more of a risk than radical Islam!' Fait accompli.

So basically the whole thing is a fabricated set-up. For example, one of NAs most tabloid-covered members was a young budding Nazi replete with shaved head who reportedly called his baby Adolf. What they didn't mention is that only a year before this man was in Israel training to be an Orthodox Jew i.e. proving he was what we politely call a 'vulnerable person' (suffering from mental illness). These are the people MI5 prey upon and mould. Then throw to the lions.

Jack Renshaw. Young, gay and in the closet. Another confused young man. Another target for MI5. Surprise surprise, this teenager had messaged other gay teenagers slightly younger than him online. Cue sensationalist 'Paedophile Terrorist' headlines.

This is intelligence agencies and the tabloid press working in tandem. It's what they do.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Uncleskinny, post:

...well, Renshaw has just been jailed for life for a plot to kill an MP...

So there you have it. Associate of the For Britain 'spokesperson' who eulogizes Morrissey has just been jailed for life [/QUOTE]

I've danced with a man, who's danced with a girl, who's danced with the Prince of Wales.

This isn't at all clear. What are you asking? I'll make some assumptions in the hope that I'm correct (happy to be corrected) .....

For Britain actively promotes those who's chief job description is holocaust denier. Has it come out and said it denies the holocaust directly - not to my knowledge. However, it hasn't ever clearly explained why it drapes itself in the holocaust denier cloak. So the point, I think was, how can it support Israel under these conflciting circumstances? I don't believe it genuinely can.

Oh, and I'd argue that it matters very much.
I'll let you know that far from FB being an anti-Jew party they are more of a pandering to Jews party.

You clearly haven't even taken five to read their manifesto. Who do you think funds them? A few years back when the British National Party were gaining many votes (2010/11?) they were approached by a Zionist group who offered to enormously fund them on the condition they do two things: 1) only criticize Islam not Zionism or the Jews (a la For Britain, Britain First and Tommy Robinson nowadays) 2) Stop slagging off the banks.

Nick Griffin refused and within a year or two the BNP were finished (MI5 used their agents within to foment such infighting that the party virtually collapsed).

Haven't read about this yet, but do I really need to?.

f*** me! You are actually responsing to a message fully admitting that you haven't read anything about the issue raised? What the could you possibly have to say if you haven't even bothered to read about what occured. The above post could have been completely made up? You are an absolute cretin.

[QUOTE="Uncleskinny, post:

...well, Renshaw has just been jailed for life for a plot to kill an MP...

So there you have it. Associate of the For Britain 'spokesperson' who eulogizes Morrissey has just been jailed for life

Writing a few silly messages of youthful bravado to your mates online is hardly "plotting to kill an MP".

But it says it right here in The Sun!

You clearly haven't even taken five to read their manifesto.

What on earth makes you think I have any confidence whatsoever that you have read the manifesto? You seem to respond in a stream of racist consciousness - admitting you respond to post without reading anything about the issue at hand. You have fathomed a new low - even for you - with this bile.

That's not for me to say but thanks for replying. Cheerio.
Just to let you know I rarely use the Troll button. If someone is Trolling you it's not me.

As I've said before: if it doesn't say Reel on the tin, she ain't in the tin!

Last edited:
Tags
fiona dodwell for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom