tell us about the last Film you saw

Re: tell us about the last Film you saw.

last night i watched Rain Man for the first time, quality.

Dustin's a legend, and i'm an excellent driver ;)

Slumdog Millionaire. Finally. Am I the last person on Earth to see it?

I loved it. Jai Ho, Danny Boyle! :thumb: I think I want the soundtrack.

No that would be me. I haven't seen it yet. Want to though.

I saw Night at the Museum 2. It was pretty good I liked it. Not a great movie but fun to watch.

"Mallrats"

Forever will be one of my favorite movies!

The Happening

It's been on HBO or Cinemax recently.

It's the type of film that is exceptionally bad but you would love to watch over and over.

And Zooey Deschanel is mind-numbingly gorgeous.

zooey-deschanel-picture-1.jpg

"Mallrats"

Forever will be one of my favorite movies!

:flowers:

Come son of Jor-El, kneel before Zod! Snootchie-bootchies. Ehehehehe!

they did comment on that in the film, his girlfriend tells the cops, "he is older then he looks". & maybe an older person might not of made the moral judgment that Patrick makes.

It felt like a sales pitch when I was watching that scene. But no matter because it didn't negatively impact my overall assessment.

Bale and his silly deep voice, I'm done with.

So no Christian Bale soundboard for you? Shame, really. We're talking hours of entertainment that you're missing out on.

TheRoomMovie.jpg

just watched it, show i shall reserve judgement til morning
33.gif

but if you have seen it, then feel free to tell me what you think :)

Watched this again:

saw it at the cinema @ some grotty theatre off leicester square years ago....rewatched it 'again' on video, after I dusted off my copy. I love it. tura santana is a goddess :D

fpkk.jpg

fp12.jpg

11950_0003.jpg

then the next day:

motorpsycho.jpg

MotorPsycho (1965)
Russ Meyer
Writers:
James Griffith (story)
Hal Hopper (story)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059474/
Tagline:
Cyclemaniacs assaulting and killing for thrills! Bike riding Hoodlums Flat-Out on their Murder cycles
Just as just as the tagline states! Three hoodlums go around raping and a murdering, until they pick on the wrong man played by Alex Rocco. They ride around on these really odd looking motorbikes, nothing iconic looking like a Harley, but on mopeds! You have the trademark, big breasted women and campy silly dialogue and 60s twangy hip shaking music.
Kind of fun because it’s so dated, but also violent, which is something that should also be noted for a Russ Meyer film, how violent they were. Made in the same year as Faster Faster Pussycat Kill Kill Kill, with one its lead actresses Haji; that film is far more superior!

"Career Girls"

TheRoomMovie.jpg

just watched it, show i shall reserve judgement til morning
33.gif

but if you have seen it, then feel free to tell me what you think :)

Oh my god! Shut up!!! Did you get to see it in the theater? I know its playing in select places in CA right now.

Tim and Eric aired this movie on Adult Swim as an April fools joke and like an ass, I watched almost the whole damn thing. I am not proud of this.

-200956-the%20hangover.jpg

Just as I suspected, Zach Galifianakis was the funniest part of the movie. For his performance alone, I would see the movie again. The guy that plays Andy in the Office is pretty funny too. He sings a very cute song at one point. It's really funny and I left smiling. Thanks to Zach that is. More movies need to feature him. He is outstanding!

Oh my god! Shut up!!! Did you get to see it in the theater? I know its playing in select places in CA right now.

Tim and Eric aired this movie on Adult Swim as an April fools joke and like an ass, I watched almost the whole damn thing. I am not proud of this.

it was terrible :sick:
moving on :o
last night before bed i watched
ForevermineDVD.jpg

and i still think its great, a story about love that does not give up, which i think is awesome &
a.png

b.png

c.png

d.png

why this lady is not(or was not) a bigger movie star i'll never know :confused:

Just as I suspected, Zach Galifianakis was the funniest part of the movie. For his performance alone, I would see the movie again. The guy that plays Andy in the Office is pretty funny too. He sings a very cute song at one point. It's really funny and I left smiling. Thanks to Zach that is. More movies need to feature him. He is outstanding!

"hey not so fast, fat jesus!" :lbf:

Hotel Rwanda.

Pretty deep. Closest thing I've seen is Empire Of The Sun. Can't really knock the story as it's quite true to life. Casting was a bit odd. Nolte just seemed out of place, so I prefered having a less recognisable Phoenix. The lesser known actors weren't all that, but I guess you can't really have acting too natural in that sort of film.

4/5

good_morning_and_goodbye_poster_01.jpg

Good Morning... and Goodbye! (1967)
Director:
Russ Meyer
Writer:
Jack Moran (writer)

quotes: Narrator: Angel, a monument to unholy carnality, and a cesspool of marital pollution, a shameless, brazen, bulldozing female prepared to humiliate, provoke, and tantalize, savagely seeking the tranquilizer of unrestrained fulfillment.

Another Russ Film, where there is a an unhappily married woman who is having an affair and the people it affects. You have the odd narration about human nature and sex. The usual edited scenes, that are suppose to titillate and Haji (a Meyer regular) looks really pretty as the Sorceress . It has a couple of likable groovy teenagers, who seem to have better moral judgments then the adults! With sexism and violence all packed in, this is a dated but wonderful piece of Meyer's weird and self pleasing mark on 60s B movies.

Alaina_Capri_Good_Morning_and_Goodb.jpg

Saw the Hangover on Friday, damn that was funny! Zach Galifianakis was hilarious :lbf:

Goldfinger (1964)

Directed: Guy Hamilton

Ian Fleming (novel) uncredited
Paul Dehn (screenplay) &
Richard Maibaum
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058150/

Tagline: Miss Honey and Miss Galore Have James Bond Back For More!Quotes: James Bond: My dear girl, there are some things that just aren't done, such as drinking Dom Perignon '53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That's just as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs!

I spent a rather splendid couple of hours at the Phoenix cinema http://www.phoenixcinema.co.uk/ watching a remastered copy of ‘Goldfinger’. While I have seen it a number of times on the television, I haven’t had the privilege to watch this classic James Bond movie on the big screen. I guess it was like watching it when it was released in the 60s, in a single screen cinema; so that added to the excitement!

I didn't expect to like this but it made me laugh throughout.

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom