"This Is Morrissey" Excluded from Charts - Morrissey Central

Maybe David cares little and has moved on from wanting to go to Morrissey shows.

I wouldn't be surprised, most people have. Well, with that shit ass guitar guy Jesse, a drunk who abuses 20 yesr old women, and morrisseys lackluster gigs and his nephew Gary Barlow, who whines to grandma moz that morrissey isn't doing enough to make him famous ,running around like a z list celeb who can blame them?

He still has the Mexican fans who treat him as no more than an 'hip' cultural signifyer or a naff Vegas act. They go 'yes rad First of The Gang To Die 'then laugh at how gay he is and eat loads of meat, have you seen how f*** off fat some of them are?
Apart from them morrissey hasn't really got much left going for him A patchy last lp,, with his worst record cover ever and now a crass budget lp, with nearly all songs being on other crass cash in lps. His interviews are so boring when they used to be entertainment gold.

The mozbots who make excuses for him sound just like Fox News reading Trump fans. Read any Trump YouTube post and read the comments.. Just like mozbots they live in a fractured reality .
We know The Trump /moz similarities are many., shit
Even Trumps fixation with Obama is like Mozzers fixation on Bowie

Moz couldn't even sell Manchester, his own home town It was poor ticket sales and he then has to invent a 'they are out to get me' reason for the poor ticket sales It doesn't matter that he himself got himself where he is. It wasn't one thing it's a bulid up that got worse and worse last year Who's idea was that Xmas message?
Also he didn't just not sell Manchester he didn't sell anywhere in the uk The guy is a car crash.
What with him and Robbie now looking a bit like each other these days and his nephew being a dead spit for Gary Barlow I expect he would actually sell more if they got three more people and did a Take That tribute show

What with him and Robbie now looking a bit like each other these days and his nephew being a dead spit for Gary Barlow I expect he would actually sell more if they got three more people and did a Take That tribute show

Do you know what, I've got zero interest in Robbie Williams but I could at least defend going to see him to people I know. That's where we are. Unless you spend the day on Infowars, or whatever the proper title of the song is, Morrissey is actually less cool and less interesting now than f***ing Robbie f***ing Williams.

Do you know what, I've got zero interest in Robbie Williams but I could at least defend going to see him to people I know. That's where we are. Unless you spend the day on Infowars, or whatever the proper title of the song is, Morrissey is actually less cool and less interesting now than f***ing Robbie f***ing Williams.
Party like a Russian :D

I reckon Jesse is starting to get on my nerves inn nn n n n n it mate. He is in the band for the Mexicans in the USA and technically he is American. He was born in Texas. I reckon the Mexicans in Mexico, Spain, Brazil, Purru, Argentininininia, etc...don't give a shit if Jesse is Mexican like them. I reckon I don't understand why if Uncle Steve and Alain Whyte live within 30 minutes of each other in Moz Angeles (with no traffic) and they never even talk to each other. I reckon I am sure they must see each other at the beach or at LA Fitness in Beverly Hills inn n n n nn n n it. I reckon Uncle Steve, Aunt Nancy, lil'Sammy, Alain, his wife and two kids should all have a barbecue at Steve's house in Malibu and then have a potato sack race on the beach.

Sorry but I can't see Morrissey agreeing to something he has been involved in released as a budget album. Yet more bullshit to add to the list over the last few years.
What have you got to apologise for?

Hey Moz ass-lickers! Here's that message you voted down! You can do it all over again!

"Of course, that must be the reason. Otherwise it'd be kicking all others out of the way on the way to the top of the charts. Not that it didn't sell enough. No sir. Definitely not that.

Oh, and I don't believe the discussion on the 'budgetness' or otherwise has been discussed anywhere but here, so I wonder where he and Sam got the idea?"

And this from the man who said in 2006:
"Morrissey's ability to create a mystical relationship between himself and his audience, coupled with the fact that he really speaks his mind, is what makes a him a real icon.

"I think he really embodies Britishness and this is reflected in the impact he makes on peoples' day-to-day lives."

Supporting the ridiculous British cultural icon thingy in 2006.

With Morrissey in self destruct mode, it wouldn’t surprise me if he walked on stage in Mexico and declared his love for everything Donald Trump!

"Morrissey's ability to create a mystical relationship between himself and his audience, coupled with the fact that he really speaks his mind, is what makes a him a real icon.

"I think he really embodies Britishness and this is reflected in the impact he makes on peoples' day-to-day lives."

https://www-thetelegraphandargus-co...078032.Pair_back_Morrissey_in_TV_icon_battle/

Hitler

Hebden Bridge. Uncle Skinny. Tonight. Be there. Viva Morrissey.

**breathes in** haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

Could not agree more and David is a free speech defender, one of few here maybe the only one along with me.
Exactly. Having a dig at David is like walking into someone's house, raiding their fridge, and then complaining that the TV is only a 55". Some posters also sometimes take a dump on the couch. Nasty Neanderthals.

Yes, but then he went by the name P.
A really great user, much beloved on this site.
I don’t know what they stuck into him, but he’s become a bitter, twisted induvidual with very dangerous points of view.

of course its a budget album,£3.99 is hardly the price of a normal album.it just shows no matter what he says the above posters will never believe a word of it.skinny sitting at his computer all day waiting to pounce.

£4.99 for mp3 version, other artist albums are around £7 to £10(Amazon), but £10.99 for CD, and £20 for vinyl(which I would of bought if I did), sooo not totally budget, but this must be mainly judged on the mp3 version.

I think the Suedhead remix is quite interesting.

£4.99 for mp3 version, other artist albums are around £7 to £10(Amazon), but £10.99 for CD, and £20 for vinyl(which I would of bought if I did), sooo not totally budget, but this must be mainly judged on the mp3 version.

I think the Suedhead remix is quite interesting.
£3.99 on Amazon.co.uk. A CD doesn't get much cheaper than that.

Tags
this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom