New Morrissey interview @ Greek online mag POPAGANDA.GR

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Morrissey interview @ Greek online mag POPAGANDA.GR

Morrissey, if you can get past level 135 of Two Dots with no power ups, I'll let you put yer wiener in my vagina. Get at it. (I've been working on it a week. It's ridiculous. It needs to be redesigned.)

I gave up on Two Dots trying to get past level... 135.

Thanks for this -- fantastic interview. Solid questions, just on the right side of pretentious/self-interested.

Many good quotes, but "I’ve never seen cats building nuclear power stations" made me almost spit up my water.

The cat analogy really doesn't hold much water. Anyone lucky enough to live with one will know that along with expressing great love and companionship they are also capable of being vicious little buggers when the mood strikes them. A bit like humans in fact, except cats can lick their own arses, while Morrissey has to rely on others to do it for him.

The cat analogy really doesn't hold much water. Anyone lucky enough to live with one will know that along with expressing great love and companionship they are also capable of being vicious little buggers when the mood strikes them. A bit like humans in fact, except cats can lick their own arses, while Morrissey has to rely on others to do it for him.

I'm pretty sure Morrissey doesn't wipe his own ass. The only thing he actually does is probably put in his contacts and zip up his fly, but that's stretching it.

dear christ. have you tried Solitaire?

Very good.

"Everyone is certain that they are ravishing and worthy of your non-stop attention. As for me, I write the song and sing the song and surely that’s enough? I don’t feel the need to turn up at your house and make spaghetti. People who deliberately seek the limelight … such as the Beckhams … strike me as human desperation at its lowest. It’s a void that nothing will ever fill, and it’s usually people who have nothing to offer who chase it."

That's good to know he's not one for the attention. Presumably he won't be railing against the lack of publicity when then next release is out.

P.

Miss the point, why don't you. There's a massive difference between the responsibility of a record company to promote a product and famous-for-nothing-no-talent-attention-seeking-f***wits filling the pages of tabloids and glossy gossip mags on a daily basis. But hey, any opportunity to try to sneer at Morrissey mustn't be missed, even if it does make you sound like an idiot, right? Comments like Skinny's only demonstrate the default mindset shared by a sad few on here: just tap out that snide comment as fast as you can, before your brain registers the fact you've spectacularly missed the point.

I've lived with cats most of my life (and have two who own me right now).
Love the Mozfather for many of the same reasons I love cats...

cats are awesome and when you get small dogs and kittens at the same time they all bond into one pack and its a delight to look at. i really dont think morrissey has anyone do anything for him that involves touching his body minus maybe the hair cut which is still done by friends. i thought his comments about making pasta pretty funny.

also wanna say i got the which ones math for the human verification code and i really really hope no ones missed that question before. i might cry if so

Miss the point, why don't you. There's a massive difference between the responsibility of a record company to promote a product and famous-for-nothing-no-talent-attention-seeking-f***wits filling the pages of tabloids and glossy gossip mags on a daily basis. But hey, any opportunity to try to sneer at Morrissey mustn't be missed, even if it does make you sound like an idiot, right? Comments like Skinny's only demonstrate the default mindset shared by a sad few on here: just tap out that snide comment as fast as you can, before your brain registers the fact you've spectacularly missed the point.

Bravo. Mind-blowing inability to differentiate there.

My mom picked Judy Garland up after she passed out and fell off her barstool in the Playboy Club in the 60s. She had to drag her in the backroom so nobody else would see. She was a regular.

could be a wallet, pack of mints , medicines or tic-tac's, but you could be right:confused:

'and the say he's mentall'... from the Pigsty...

Someone I know has seen his remove something that shape from his pocket and he said it was an Astell & Kern music player.

I'm usually terribly sceptical about the veracity of these foreign language interviews, but this is the exception. It's one of the best interviews I've read with Morrissey in ages. It's quite considered and philosophical in places. It's so good to read something that isn't merely flippant or reactive. The questions were also very original and designed to be thought provoking. It worked really well.

Interesting indeed... The drawing looks like a cross between Moz and Sting, though. Or maybe Moz in the future after plastic surgery.

You. Again. For the umpteenth time. Do you actually sit in your East Anglian pied-a-terre waiting for the opportunity? You must have been SO pleased when I commented. There's your validation, right there. I applaud your patience, and cheetah-like response.

P.

oh skinnys just passionately frustrated i think a lot of the time which i expect sometimes from a forum mod. i dont hear any maliciousness most of the time. towards morrissey at least.

I gave up on Two Dots trying to get past level... 135.

I have been one move short of passing at least three times. Gamer forums agree that it'll be reworked before the next update. It either needs three more moves or one less anchor. It's not balanced. Yet every day all day I try..."beep bop booooooo" *grumble*

I just love love how Morrissey politely and succinctly shoots down every carefully constructed theory the interviewer has.

- - - Updated - - -

I imagine if anyone was able to lick their own arse it'd be you :)

Someone I know has seen his remove something that shape from his pocket and he said it was an Astell & Kern music player.

That sounds pretty plausible.

Back
Top Bottom