TTY: Statement from Morrissey concerning Rimini + London

sistasheila

tjekket
From True-to-you:
Statement from Morrissey:
The two Rimini concerts were cancelled for production reasons. Put simply, the venue could not accommodate our PA system or lights, etc.
The concerts are not cancelled due to health problems.
I understand that another venue is being sought, but as yet I know no more than that.
I would like to stress once again that I have no association with the sites called Twitter, FaceBook, myspace, flickr, or MorrisseySoLow - so therefore anything written on these sites is not in my name or by my hand. The site called itsmorrisseysworld is designed by and controlled by Universal Music Group.
Thanks in advance to everyone who will be in London this week.

MORRISSEY, July the 14th.

http://www.true-to-you.net/

Last edited:
Re: statement from morrissey concerning rimini+london

The two Rimini concerts were cancelled for production reasons. Put simply, the venue could not accommodate our PA system or lights, etc.

Then why book it in the first place? :confused:

Sorry for all the people who were planning to travel for the gigs. Relieved that Moz's voice is OK.

So if one has "no association" with a particular site, does it mean absolutely that they never post there under a pseudonym? I have no association with HBO, but I still watch it's programs. Help me rationalize my whole existense plz. kthx.

Then why book it in the first place? :confused:

As ever with Mozzles it makes no sense whatsoever but it beats sitting here sweating over the weekend.:thumb:

So if one has "no association" with a particular site, does it mean absolutely that they never post there under a pseudonym? I have no association with HBO, but I still watch it's programs. Help me rationalize my whole existense plz. kthx.

lol very good point. Who knows if he ever comes here. I very much doubt it though. He's and artist and has much more pressing things to do I'm sure.

He spelled it wrong.. there are no caps and there is a hypen.. it's morrissey-solow... he's really out of touch ;)

and what's with 'FaceBook'?

also, i like how the person who wrote this statement knows flickr is wrote in lowercaps, as is myspace....

Maybe that means he does have association with blogger? :p

Maybe we should all delete Morrissey from our facebook / myspace / twitter / whatever pages and ensure 'he' has ''no friends......''
The tune may well change then:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

From True-to-you:
Statement from Morrissey:
The concerts are not cancelled due to health problems.
I understand that another venue is being sought, but as yet I know no more than that.
I would like to stress once again that I have no association with the sites called Twitter, FaceBook, myspace, flickr, or MorrisseySoLow - so therefore anything written on these sites is not in my name or by my hand. The site called itsmorrisseysworld is designed by and controlled by Universal Music Group.
Thanks in advance to everyone who will be in London this week.

MORRISSEY, July the 14th.

http://www.true-to-you.net/

Rimini was booked when? And no-one noticed that the kit wouldn't fit? :doh:

Morrissey doesn't want anyone speaking on his behalf. Fair enough when the publicity machine knows little about the artist or the audience it's better not to have inaccurate drivel posted "as if", especially if the artist has no control over it. However, the audience does want accurate and timely updates when there are unexpected deviations from the tour schedule. Reasonable to expect. Gossip, rumour and inaccuracies abound when information is not available when needed.

TTY gives just the information Morrissey wants it to.

And so to solo... Not sanctioned by Morrissey, not always accurate, not always pleasant, rarely deferential. Full of human beings being sociable in their own messy way. the good, the bad and the indifferent. And still the best and fastest place to find out the latest news, and to chill/rant among friends and enemies. :cool:

Morrissey wants everyone to know he doesn't approve. OK *shrug*

Remember how angry everyone was when he wasn't updating us about why gigs were canceled? Well, he's updating us now. Anyone care to start a thread about how much we appreciate it? Or mention it here? Or just not find fault with everything he says and does for a moment?

Remember how angry everyone was when he wasn't updating us about why gigs were canceled? Well, he's updating us now. Anyone care to start a thread about how much we appreciate it? Or mention it here? Or just not find fault with everything he says and does for a moment?

why don't you start one for yourself?

:guitar:

I think we should all take responsibility and apologize to Morrissey for making him dislike this site.
I'll start, shall I?

picture.php

You are on top form Barking today :thumb:

So true Scarlet- I salute you. :thumb:

I think we should all take responsibility and apologize to Morrissey for making him dislike this site.
I'll start, shall I?

picture.php

I've just been riddled with the kind of silent, agonizing laughter only a picture that funny can instil.
THANKYOU. :D

Tags
!facebook !myspace !twitter fat ppl rock flickr????? solow ftw statement true to you tty
Back
Top Bottom