TTY: Statement from Morrissey concerning Rimini + London

Nice.

You win! I concede defeat before your superior intellect.

Why are you being such a cock? The line about not hearing the phone for being up Moz's colon was FUNNY. Y'know? Laughter.

On topic for a second, I'd love it for Morrissey to turn around just once and go, 'tonight's gig is cancelled, because I can't be bothered.'

Wilco cancelled their UK dates a few years ago cos they said they'd rather do some more US dates. Now THAT's shoddy treatment!

Maybe if the people on Solow showed better manners. As caustic and sarcastic as Morrissey can be, I'd feel safer around him than half the people here. The only way you could find Morrissey ill mannered and Solow clean and polite is if you use two different measuring sticks to evaluate each.

As for the "seven year sulk in LA," it might have started that way at first (due to, you know, clinical depression and being successfully sued), but I suspect he loved LA and it ended up being great for him. He seems to be more or less moving back to LA, doesn't he? What happened to all those English people who crowed when Morrissey tried to move to Italy, saying it was some kind of reflection on America?

agreed on the first point, and at no time did i state that i thought peeps on here had better manners than the man.,:p

as for the 'sulk', twas a fond usage of the word.. so shut it! :lbf:

the fact that he still refers to it as soLow shows that he must visit these forums every once in a while

thats wishful thinking i fear :eek: more likely there is someone who watches Solo for him
whistling.gif

you know, to make sure none of us are up to "too much" no good :rolleyes:
then, when they find something they think well get a rise out of him, they send it to him
comp1.gif

or something like that at least :o
because i prefer to think others around him share blame for the relationship between Morrissey and this website :cool:

Tags
!facebook !myspace !twitter fat ppl rock flickr????? solow ftw statement true to you tty
Back
Top Bottom