New Morrissey interview in TT Kultur / DN.se, Hallandsposten (Swedish)

Re: New Interview

His views on Sweden are very old and date back to when Sweden did not have problems like we do now. It is a tourists view on a country he knows very little about. The changes in recent years have been dramatic. But he ignores politics so what does he know?

Morrissey is really tiresome piece of shit.

So he hasn't got cancer but pontificates about the pollution of life whilst he's sat on his fat anus tapping away on his MacBook in his swish Swedish hotel room or wherever affluent f***ing city he's in at the minute. What an insult to people who are actually suffering from cancer.

He needs to shut his f***ing mouth and make music.

Most of the animal-product consumers I've seen have flabby bellies. Maybe you're one of the rare exceptions, but everywhere I go I see flabby bellies and they gross me out big time. I'm a fit & healthy hard-body vegan myself. I may be fair skinned, but "pale," I don't think so.

Anyway, I totally agree with Moz about air pollution too. Around here the trend is for people to idle their engines for no reason at all. They may be sitting in the cars playing around or they may exit their cars to make transactions. Either way, they idle their engines polluting the air. They will even do it if their parking space is right next to table & chairs of a coffee shop with people sitting at them. I really don't get it.

All the vegans/vegetarians I have met in real life and online fall into two distinct categories: pale and frail (anemic and vitamin b12 deprived) or large and soft (carb bloated). Have never met a healthy one. I am not kidding.

Having cancer really is the most vile lie he has ever cooked up. Desperate beyond measure.

I just sat in a line of cars blocks long,(45 min) waiting to pick up a six year old from school. I was the only one with engine turned off and the windows down. No excuse for those pussies, it was cool and breezy.

Some people get their ass on their shoulders every time Morrissey is interviewed or makes a statement on TTY. Morrissey's got an opinion, they've got an opinion and I've got an opinion. Nature doesn't have an opinion, it just is. It's just waiting there. Waiting to be understood by all of us.

"...you fail as a woman and you lose as a man...We do what we can.....and earth is the cruelest place you will never understand." He's an artist and an existential hero. One of the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the animal-product consumers I've seen have flabby bellies. Maybe you're one of the rare exceptions, but everywhere I go I see flabby bellies and they gross me out big time. I'm a fit & healthy hard-body vegan myself. I may be fair skinned, but "pale," I don't think so.

Anyway, I totally agree with Moz about air pollution too. Around here the trend is for people to idle their engines for no reason at all. They may be sitting in the cars playing around or they may exit their cars to make transactions. Either way, they idle their engines polluting the air. They will even do it if their parking space is right next to table & chairs of a coffee shop with people sitting at them. I really don't get it.

If you believe that have anything to do with meat then you are totally anti-science. Say hello to the fairies in your garden.

So he hasn't got cancer but pontificates about the pollution of life whilst he's sat on his fat anus tapping away on his MacBook in his swish Swedish hotel room or wherever affluent f***ing city he's in at the minute. What an insult to people who are actually suffering from cancer.

The only thing that is tiresome is you and your inability to let a paragraph pass without the f-word. Reading the responses here the majority of you sound like a bunch of 'Disgruntled of Dagenhams'.

You cannot prove that Morrissey is pedalling a vile lie, and there are plenty of credible reasons why he may have, or have had cancer, including his observation on how it has aged him...seeing as you all think he is so vain, it isn't obvious to me why he would put that out there. It's as if none of you will be happy unless Morrissey provides a dummies guide narrative on everything he has or hasn't done, and in the absence of that he is guilty of all.

If you can't appreciate him for what he is, then walk on by chaps.

The only thing that is tiresome is you and your inability to let a paragraph pass without the f-word. Reading the responses here the majority of you sound like a bunch of 'Disgruntled of Dagenhams'.

You cannot prove that Morrissey is pedalling a vile lie, and there are plenty of credible reasons why he may have, or have had cancer, including his observation on how it has aged him...seeing as you all think he is so vain, it isn't obvious to me why he would put that out there. It's as if none of you will be happy unless Morrissey provides a dummies guide narrative on everything he has or hasn't done, and in the absence of that he is guilty of all.

If you can't appreciate him for what he is, then walk on by chaps.

Suck my clit

He never said he doesn't have cancer. He was trying to say that it's inevitable for most people.

And have you seen him lately? He's far from fat.

He never said he doesn't have cancer. He was trying to say that it's inevitable for most people.

No it's not inevitable for most people. That's total horseshit. Although I'd be delighted to retract the horseshit allegation if you can find me some proof, preferably peer-reviewed, preferably in the Lancet or the like, which shows otherwise.

P.

No it's not inevitable for most people. That's total horseshit. Although I'd be delighted to retract the horseshit allegation if you can find me some proof, preferably peer-reviewed, preferably in the Lancet or the like, which shows otherwise.

P.

I'm not saying it's inevitable for most people, I'm saying that's what he is trying to get across.

P.

Own your fear P.

How am I "totally anti-science"? Explain.

And thanks for the reminder to say "hello" to the fairies in my garden. I shouldn't neglect them.

If you believe that have anything to do with meat then you are totally anti-science. Say hello to the fairies in your garden.

inevitable is a bit excessive, but cancer research uk stats show that the ratio who experience cancer is 1 in 3 and rising. The incidence for adult males is up 23% since 1970. But the increased rate seems more down to the growth of skin and liver cancers, much of which is down to lack of skin protection and drink.

- - - Updated - - -

Suck my clit

Really, you're below pond-life.

P.

You don't need the Lancet....He said we were all dying. Not dying of cancer but...dying.

Of course that's the truth....but we don't want to hear that.

inevitable is a bit excessive, but cancer research uk stats show that the ratio who experience cancer is 1 in 3 and rising. The incidence for adult males is up 23% since 1970. But the increased rate seems more down to the growth of skin and liver cancers, much of which is down to lack of skin protection and drink.

Thanks for the figures. What I've wondered more than once, in all seriousness, is the following - do vegetarians have a lower incidience of certain types of cancer? I can't say I've looked seriously for an answer, so I'm looking for help on this.

P.

Thanks for the figures. What I've wondered more than once, in all seriousness, is the following - do vegetarians have a lower incidience of certain types of cancer? I can't say I've looked seriously for an answer, so I'm looking for help on this.

P.

The simple answer is no. British Journal of Cancer published a study in 2009 on this and what we have to remember is that the meat eaters in question that are studied are consuming loads of meat. They are also eating little or no vegetables.

The conclusion was that a balanced diet where you eat a bit of all is the best. I doubt people realise how these studies are made. They find people who then eat almost only meat and then they take tests. I hope I speak for all of us when I say that we do not eat meat every day. If you do that and avoid vegetables then you will be sorry.

Keep in mind people, eat a balanced diet where you vary as much as you can. I would think the best menu would be one where you constantly change dishes and add loads of vegetables BUT vegetables turned out to be full of pesticides so I would not be too sure. You have to go for ecological products where you know no bad things were used to produce it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom